Tennsco is proud to manufacture our products in Dickson, TN and even prouder to state that we do not outsource ANY products or major components. Our dedicated workforce is committed to Tennsco, with an average tenure over a decade and a quarter of our team over two decades. This experience means higher quality products and jobs for Americans.
We’re dedicated to investing in and utilizing the most advanced production methods in our industry, including sophisticated stamping lines, laser cutters, roll formers, automated bending cells, robotic welding and powder and electro-deposition finishing systems.
Tennsco uses best-in-class packaging to guarantee that your items arrive safely, providing one of the lowest damage rates in the industry.
Quick Ship Program
We are familiar with the phrase “I need it yesterday!” This is why Tennsco’s Quick Ship Program offers 24-48 hour shipment on nearly 2,000 of our top selling skus.
- Stamping Presses Up To 400 Ton Capacity
- Quick Die Change
- High Speed Servo Feeds
- Die Protections Systems
- Synchronized Gagging Style Dies
- Edging Systems to De-camber and De-burr Slit Coil
- Turret Presses & Laser Cutting System
- In-house CAD Designed and Constructed Stamping Dies
- CNC Mill and EDM for Die Construction
- Robotic Wire Welding Systems
- Robotic Drawer Spot Welding Cell
- Robotic Bending Cell
- In-line Automatic Shelf Welding System
- Weld Quality Sensing Systems
- Multi-tip Custom Spot Welders
- Seven Powder Paint Systems
- Five Stage Pre-Treatment
- Electro-Deposition Paint System for Sand Color
- Cyclone Powder Reclaim for Fast Color Change
- Oil Coalescing and Water Filtration for Improved Pre-Treatment
- Environmentally Controlled Paint Application Rooms
- Integrated Roll Forming Lines with Stamping and Cut-to-Length
- Duplex Roll Formers with Automatic De-stackers and End Benders
- Press Breaks with Automatic Back Gauge Controls
- Robotic Bending Cell
- Integrated In-Die Forming
- Original manufacturing facility and corporate office.
- 268,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space.
- Dual conveyor powder paint system with 5 stage pre-treatment.
- Products manufactured: workbench components, KD cabinets and bookcases, Q-Line shelving, ESP shelving, Z-Line components, and Add-A-Stack.
- 451,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehouse space.
- Dual conveyor powder paint system.
- Main distribution center for shipping.
- Products manufactured: welded cabinets and bookcases, lockers, mobile workbenches, modular cabinets for workbenches, and literature sorters.
- 203,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehouse space.
- Electro deposition paint system.
- Products manufactured: open shelf filing systems, bulk storage rack, Z-Line shelving components and workbench components and Logic wire shelving.
- Dual 68,000 sq. ft. of warehouse and light manufacturing.
- Products handled: Q-Line industrial shelving, industrial and technical workbenches, KD cabinets, and particleboard decking.
- Location of corporate headquarters.
- 335,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing and warehouse space.
- Three powder paint system.
- Products manufactured: Estey library shelving, lateral, vertical, card files, pedestals, glass door bookcases, fixed shelf filing cabinets, and Z-Line shelving components.
- Warehouse and packaging facility.
- 113,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space.
- Products handled: Z-Line and die rack shelving.
- Warehouse for inventory.